[Harp-L] Harmonica and University

In the USA you don't go to learn but to improve you musical
abilities. You must first audition to see if your at a high
enough level to get in.

The Esther Boyer College of Temple University is
the school I attended in the Jazz Studies program with
my performance instrument Chromatic Harmonica.

I was a student of Robert Bonfiglio's and had studied for
several years with jazz teachers that were not harmonica players.

They waved the technical aspect of the harmonica and my teacher
was a jazz sax player.

Emile Diggs D'Amico