[Harp-L] Harp-L] Is there any faculty or University where i could learn harmonica

At the risk of self promotion (who...me?), you could try my Harmonica Academy teaching site, at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com

It is designed like an American college, with Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior years, with 80 lessons, over 1000 sound files. 12 months subscription is $29.95 It has been up since 2008, has an active members forum, and works pretty well. Lessons go from absolute beginner to very advanced.

I also have a Spanish version of the site, as http://www.armonica.com.es My teaching site originated in China, at http://www.kouqin.com.cn. This site has been up since 2005, and has around 60000 members.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays