From: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
To: dcarter@xxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 1st blues improv. video

great first salvo.

You've got the mature approach to keep your ideas short....with nice spaces (or pauses) in between the ideas. Your timing is pretty good, noticeable in the chord/vamp sections.

One thing to BEWARE and that is playing the 3 hole inhale over the IV chord. Try to lower that note to the 1st inhale bend.

No matter how great you sound at any level, playing open 3 hole over IV chord in blues usually deducts 20 points from your overall impression as a blues harmonica player.