[Harp-L] Re: Is there any faculty or University where i could learn harmonica?

Hi Robert,
I highly Recommend David Barretts´web site www.bluesharmonica.com  .  It is a cheap monthy cost and well organized.  You can also try it out for one month and decide to leave whenever you want.

I also recommend going to the Harmonica Masters Workshop this year in Trossingen.
http://www.harmonica-masters.de/
I will be attending as well and it is seriously are great environment and you will learn A LOT!

I also recommend getting yourself a live Professional Teacher for one on one sessions.

I know that Steve Baker offers one on one teaching sessions.
www.stevebaker.de

I can also recommend Robert Hale
http://www.dukeofwail.com/

Have not yet tried but would like to
Ryan Hartt
http://www.harmonica411.com/Ryan_Hartt.html

Dr. Midnight
http://www.cognitionarts.com/?page_id=69

You might be shocked by some of there hourly rates, however, they can put you on the right track.  Or you can fumble your way through learning the instrument on your own.  There are lots of good books out there.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I am more than happy to help.  I live in Europe as well, Germany.  Feel free to contact me offlist if you need anything.

chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx