[Harp-L] Hohner 270 chromatic for sale

I am offering for sale a hardly ever played Hohner Chromonica 270 that I purchased at SPAH in 2000 (?) in Detroit.  I really never learned to play it, so it has not been played much at all. Today I removed the covers and slide assembly and cleaned all surfaces with 91% isoproplyl alcohol, but I did NOT soak the comb and did NOT remove the reedplates from the comb--- it looks clean inside, and I did not want to disturb anything.  It looks excellent, it plays as new, no issues.  I believe you can buy a new one for $150.  I am offering this one for only $55 shipped in continental US only.