[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 97, Issue 43

3. Re: Hering Deluxe chromatic 64 (Vern)
On Sep 26, 2011, at 3:45 PM, Maurcie Nazzaro wrote:

I hope someone can help. I need a new comb for my Hering Deluxe 64 chromatic
harp. I have no idea how it cracked right at the button.

If anyone has one or knows where I can get one it would be a help. I tried
Hering.

Thanks

Hi Maurice, I used to stock Hering in the UK and I still have some spares. Contact me direct and let`s see what can be done.

Best
Richard Smith
richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx