[Harp-L] Chuck...learn'n to improv

...seems a strange question....since all those "wrong " notes leading up to playing a riff repeatably
are improv. My journey in harp had me walking ...alone through the park (Palmer Park ) where i could not be heard /or disturb
others. the cadence of walking help set the tempos ...... listening is the musicians first job....with luck, hearing, will follow.
depending on gadgets or  equipment (other than a harmonica and a recorded music device) may be OK ....most listen to a recording and attempt to emulate it.  The Ahha moment is one of life's truly great things....keep trying ...it is sometimes hard to see your own progress.
best WBjr