Re: [Harp-L] Re: Any IBC tips

Pay attention to the rules....have known excellent band to be penalized because they didn't follow them to the letter....

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 7:03 am
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Any IBC tips

Congrats on the win.

The DSBS should provide the band leader with the info. I believe there
is a site that gives you info on the
general rules and guidelines to follow.  I was there in 2007 so my
memory is a little iffy on the contacts.

IBC sets aside 2 Hotels for the performers and I believe you get a
discount rate.  They are within walking distance of Beale St.

You should talk to previous winners from your area to get more info or
the people in charge of IBC comp at DSBS.