[Harp-L] My Stupid Mistake Custom Harmonica Sale

I ordered the wrong model of harmonica for a custom order.  Good news is, I
caught the mistake.  Bad news is, I had already started all the harps!

I have 4 Golden Melodies in the keys of G, C, Bb, and Eb, with Sjoeberg
combs that I can ship in the next two weeks (need to check tuning and if
buyer wants OB setup, I need to factor in time to gap to their style).
Currently they are set up to ET at 442.  I can gap them for a full overbend
setup or not...and if you are more of a blues player, we can change the
tuning too.

$200 each, or best offer, for Overbend Set-up ($750 for all four)

$160 each, or best offer,  for Standard Set-up ($600 for all four)

Regarding possible trades, I'd be interested in the following:

Princeton Reverb RI
HarpGear HG2 or other tweed flavored small amp (I have Blackface stuff
covered)
HarpGear Double Trouble
Decent pair of studio monitors
Akai Headrush