Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

in business, things move slower than people's impatient emotions.

it has not really been too long since the announcement of closing and restructuring was made. you can not hurry the process by complaining about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: george sanders <georgegsandman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Sep 24, 2011 8:11 am
Subject: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

You guys are unbelievable, like politicians. If this company is going to be saved somebody needs to speak up about who and how, the more time passes by the less credible the who that is involved becomes.

I have a B Rad, the only way I would consider another one is if Seydel starts making them. My experience waiting a year and a half for a harp was pure bullshit. Oh yeah, I ordered 2 got 1.

George