[Harp-L] Harmonica Lessons in Kansas City

Hello,
I just got back on Harp-l, and I wanted to let everyone know that I am
teaching tradition blues harmonica in Kansas City now.  I have been a
longtime student and friend of Joe Filisko, and he has shared his teaching
materials with me and my students.  I also count Lee McBee and Lazy Lester
as friends and teachers.  If you know anyone in the Kansas City area looking
for lessons, let me know!  I have also successfully done lessons using Skype
on the computer, so you can be anywhere in the world!
If you like that Little Walter, Walter Horton, George Smith, or Sonny Boy
sound I can help!
Good to be back on harp-l
cheers
jimmie meade