[Harp-L] Cash for Clunkers Programs

I think I may have found the "5 for 1" clunker program. Mike Fugazzi has a program
of swapping 5 Hohner handmade clunkers for one new handmade:

"Harmonica Trade-In"

"I am always looking for extra reedplates, reeds, and coverplates.  Send
me 5 Hohner
hand-made harmonicas I can use for parts and I will send you
 a brand spankin' new
Golden Melody, Special 20, or Marine Band
harmonica!"

http://www.mikefugazzi.com/fr_garagesale.cfm

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Turbo Harp advertised a "Cash for Clunker Harmonicas" at this URL:

http://turboharp.com/clunkers.asp

If you ordered a harmonica from Turbo Harp, you could get $10.00 off the listed price.

Terms and conditions:
*One rebate per harmonica.  Limit 5 per customer.

*Offer good through August 30, 2011
So, unless you have a time travel machine, you missed it for this go-around.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Chris Reynolds, "Builder of Stuff" has a program called the "Harp Graveyard."

Chris is looking for a digital multitrack recorder and is willing to trade some custom harps
for it.

Here's the current trading situation for "clunkers":

  5 harps = free reed setup on 1 harp, including stock
tuning touch-ups, covers opened and corners smoothed.
10 harps = 1 free comb in either Brass, Dymondwood, or Fantasy Marble. Other materials please contact.
10 harps = 2 free acrylic combs
15 harps = 1 free acrylic 270 comb
20 harps =  1 free corian 270 comb (corian colors must be ones I have in stock - please contact)
30
harps = 1 free custom Marine Band, Golden Melody, or Special 20
harmonica, your choice of Brass,
Dymondwood, Fantasy Marble, or Acrylic. Other materials please contact.

Terms and conditions:
Your only cost will be shipping of the items to me and return shipping
for the ones that you are getting in return.
Shipping charges in
the US are usually only $5 flat rate priority mail unless the item or
items are to big to ship in
one of the boxes.  The only request I
have is that the harps be in their original tuning and not retuned to
an
alternate tuning.

http://www.builderofstuff.com/graveyard.html

HTH,