[Harp-L] Congrats/Great Weekend Ahead/Honokowai music? (NHC)

Sorry for the prior mis-sent e-mail. Here's what I was trying to send:

Congrats to Rob! Well deserved, IMHO.

Shameless Self-Promo: I'll have a featured slot (30 minutes) at Kevin
Radley's open mic at Panama Red Coffeehouse at the Ferry Building in
Vallejo, CA, this Sunday. It's free, goes from 3 to 6 p.m. I'll be doing one
cover tune and half a dozen or so of my own songs. Drop by if you're in the
area and mention that you read about it on Cyberpluckers.

I'll also have a tuneup set at a friend's annual hootenanny in Santa Rosa on
Saturday, so it's shaping up as a great weekend.

On Tuesday, Bev, I and an old friend fly away to Maui for a week of R&R.
Haven't been there since 1972, so if anyone here knows of notable music
activity in the Lahaina area (we'll actually be in Honokowai, just north of
Lahaina), please let me know.

Mahalo and aloha nui,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA