[Harp-L] RE:public libraries

Tom wrote:

I was at my local public library yesterday and I discovered that they have a
substantial collection of music that I can check out for free.

I'd like to add I've gotten a lot of material from interlibrary loans.  My
library has a link to a database called worldcat.  This database shows the
holdings of the libraries in the system, so I can check that what I want is
in the system.  Some libraries will not loan out audio video materials, so I
can't always get the CD or DVD that I want, but it's worth a try before I
buy something and decide it's not what I wanted.

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.