[Harp-L] Learning Jazz Harmonica By Example - at the Library!

I was at my local public library yesterday and I discovered that they have a
substantial collection of music that I can check out for free.  You can
"only" check out up to 25 CD's at a time.  So I checked out 25, mostly Jazz
CD's, to listen to and then sat down to read my emails on my phone (I was
waiting for my son) and what do I see, but a comment on Harp-L about
learning Jazz by listening to it.  Coincidence?

So the question is, I am I the only person who did not realize that your
local public library has a wide variety of music that you can listen and/or
check out for free?  With all the threads we see about where to buy music
perhaps the library would be a good place to look for it and save yourself a
few dollars.

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL