Re: [Harp-L] Making the Move to Chromatic

Our own Richard Hunter's "Jazz Harp" has an appendix with all the various
seventh chords in both notation and tab. Once you have those down,
alterations and extensions shouldn't give you too much trouble.

At a certain point, scales and arpeggios become almost the same thing. For
example: play a two-octave C major scale. Now play the same thing, but leave
out every second note. You just played a Cmaj13 arpeggio.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com