[Harp-L] Making the Move to Chromatic

So I have decided to make the move to chromatic as the lay out of it make more sense to me. I think the reason for that is due to being a bassist for 16 years and playing an instrument that has all the notes readily available as that's been one problem I have been having when picking up tunes or riffs from radio or CD's when playing diatonic. Now I know there are limits to chromatic such as chords, expression..ect, but hell I am going to give chromatic a run for it!

Cheers,

Joey Anchors

http://joeyanchors.wordpress.com/