Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

On Sep 19, 2011, at 11:27 AM, Zack wrote:

> This is referring to a harmonica company.

True, but it adds nothing except Mark's political vitriol to a topic
already so worn out that our administrator has asked us to drop it. We
come here to read and hear about harmonicas, not to learn how Mark hates
… well, something. Maybe liberals, but I don't know what. He hates
something, that's all we really learned.

Well, I hate it when political BS infects this list. Maybe I need to put
it in a song, record it, put it up on YouTube and link to it in a post,
calling it the "Harp-L Political Bullshit Blues".

Dave