[Harp-L] Harp, places in time..

There was an entire progression of the harmonica through time, in the blues
 of all forms, which were documented, some experiences not. Joe is doing a
great job to keep this going, they all had one thing in common; they were
expressions of a diatonic instrument.

Then there was a movement, a shift; for harmonica it was That point in
time. Howard.

Forty some odd years later, maybe just seems that way, something seems off,
 watered down. I'll be focusing on what I can do with the instrument, am no
one's  judge or want to be judged, so will just move forward. If emotions
were  stirred up, that's what this tin sandwich is for.