Re: [Harp-L] tough to watch

I never had the pleasure of meeting/seeing/hearing this great player.
Thank you for putting this up for us to hear....
I'm very interested hitting new notes, positions, styles...etc.
but here I am reminded...It is about playing the right notes
in a soulful way....wow, how soulful and he avoids those "jazz" notes
that we often forgive because a player is getting outside the box.
I love it.
The song is about the emperors new clothes....how appropriate
frankly, I am often afraid to express that,  even though some players are my superior,
that I am often hearing notes that just don't fit.......Not here....
I love the grove and the restraint to stay with the notes of the song....in the pocket...soulful...nice.

thank you

Grant Walters.