RE: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas Admin, read before posting on this topic!

True this has gone around before but new people
jump into harp L and I think musicians both new and vets
should know who out there is providing great harmonica services and
who isn't. I can't afford to be burned for $20 let alone $200,
many on this list are not wealthy people.

Joe Pinto
Little Joe & the Werewolves