Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

I, too, was NOT asked for payment in full, up front. And I have a hard time
imagining such a beautiful instrument--made from scratch--could ever have
been part of a scam. Why bother to produce something so good if you're
planning to leave custmers hanging.

I have one (only one, unfortunately), but it is clearly the product of a
dream, hard work, and excellent craftsmanship. What bothers me most about
the whole affair (besides the fact that  a visionary talent such as Brad has
been slammed on so many fronts) is that I may never get another instrument
as fine as this in my lifetime.

Eric