[Harp-L] Thanks to all

Many thanks..

Pierre Lacocque will be at Chan's on Saturday, if I can be there as
planned I will update what I will do to his SC's.

I had already designed my 310 and will be sending the first custom one to
John Gorena, as there are. A stock 310 has been designed using three Weber
alnico's, with my circuit which has been modified to match the speakers.
I've  already did the Bandmaster clone, Fender Bassman 54 - 57 two hole, in
2003 -  2004 and chose my full range of frequencies circuit tweaked for these
speakers.

If I make it to Pierre's show will try and post it on the site as well as
any new changes.

Thank you. SJ