[Harp-L] New Video - key centers to simplify jazz standars (effortless harmonica)

Hi there harmonica lovers,

Just posted a new video on my effortless harmonica blog. It's the first of a two part video in which I'll explain what key centers are and how to use them effectively to make improvising on jazz standars much easier (for beginning improvisors).

In order to explain key centers, I use a graphical representation which is called the tone clock. The video I just posted is about what the tone clock is and how to use it to represent scales and chords.

The second part I expect to publish within just a couple of days.

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/owHlqG or go to the blog section at http://www.effortlessharmonica.com .

I hope it's inspiring again ... :-)

Warm regards to all of you,

Wim Dijkgraaf
composition & harmonica

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring."

www.wimdijkgraaf.com
www.wimdijkgraaf.com.br