From: Robert Vivona <ravivona@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 13 September, 2011 3:21:25
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Amp Head

Hello All,

I am interested in options (including where to buy them) for harp amps that
are heads only (not combos). As a tone reference, I love my Sonny Jr 4x10. I
would likely be running this amp head through a 1x12 speaker which I would
be sharing with a separate guitar amp head.

All recommendations and advice (e.g., good 12 inch speaker options) are
welcome (on or off list).

Thanks in advance,

Bob