From: joe hagins <joe_hagins@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 11 September, 2011 13:55:43
Subject: [Harp-L] mic or instrument cable

Hi Everyone, Hope the weekend is treating all you well! I am looking at having a
harp mic cable made by a company I have been endorsing for a number of years as
a bassist. What type of cable is used for a standard 5'8th to 1/4" harp cable?
I'm would believe mic cable..but just not sure and don't want to place the wrong
order.
Cheers,

Joey Anchors

http://joeyanchors.wordpress.com/