[Harp-L] Crossover - more than the comb

The Hohner Crossover gets consistent praise but I haven't picked one up yet. I'm wondering if this models improvements go beyond the nice comb. Is there a new reed profile? Although I can't quite tell from pictures it also looks like Hohner have eliminated the sharp seam at the front of the cover plates. More like the Suzukis or MS models. That's great if it's true.

Any other tidbits y'all got about the Crossover?

Paul