[Harp-L] Lone Wolf Gear and Customer Service

I was in Arizona last month and sat in with a local band at an outdoor venue. The temp gauge registered 122F in the shade. No, it was not a dry heat either...Monsoon season in Havasu. My rig consists of a Lone Wolf Harp Attack Pedal, a Boss DM-3 Analog Delay, a DD-6 Digital Delay, PS-5 Harmonizer and Rocktron Hush Pedal thru a modded JT-30 with a Shure magnetic cartridge. When travelling, I go straight to the PA. Long story short, (kind of) when I got home to the OC,  I noticed things sounded a little different and after some equipment checking, I thought I literally cooked my HA pedal. I sent Randy @ Lone Wolf an email who was more than happy to examine it for me. Randy checked it out and sent it back at no cost to me stating his customer's satisfaction is his goal within 1 week! . My only cost was shipping it to Louisiana.

During these 'recovering' times, its refreshing to know that there are still businessmen/artisans/craftsmen out there who will honor their equipment and go above and beyond to keep thier customers happy. Turns out my issue is my mic. In contrast, I sent the gentleman (another internet retailer who shall remain NAMELESS) who modded my mic an email to ask him if he could take a look at it. I have no aversions whatsoever to paying people for their time, parts, shipping, whatever. I recieved my email back stating my address had been blocked by the receiver. Go figure....

Do not hesitate to give The Lone Wolf Blues Company your business. Their products are solid, reasonably priced, reliable and the customer service is second to none!!!! No affiliation...just another satisfied customer...