[Harp-L] More Deets for my CT Berkshires workshop w/ Bonfiglio

I Thought you might have more fun listening while you read about the Workshop deets!,-) So I put the info on Youtube with a tune off my CD. Hope some of you can attend.......see you in October!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiAyLwqVmyY

On this medley, these are the harps I used:

Peg O' My Heart - C = Country Tuned
Peg (Steely Dan) - Chromatic on the Melody and Horn Lines, Bass Harp on the long pad lines and Diatonic Cross harp in key of C on the Solo.

Write me offlist if you'd like a FREE payalong track minus my harp on steely's Peg.

If your not into youtube and need some peace & quiet then here is some good old HTML deets,-)
http://jplpagan.com/workshop/workshop.html

enjoy and thanx.
Rob Paparozzi