To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:34 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] New releast

http://deanlandew.bandcamp.com

my best effort to date on record.

Miguel
WEISSMAN ON BLUES HARP ms, moded by Miguel, 8 OUT OF 10 TRACKS 1 ST 2ND
3RD AND 5TH POSITIONS JT-30 ELEMENT 151 crystal. Gibson GA-5 LES PAUL
JR. Amp Vintage 1957 MODED BY SONNY JR in 1991 new old stock American
tubes.

Have any comment e-mail to harpburn@xxxxxxxxx my main e-mail address Thanks!

Miguel.