Re: [Harp-L] Beginner Manual in French

Looks like there is a good selection of beginner harmonica books in french (# 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11):

http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=harmonica

I cannot comment on their merit though... I only know JJ Milteau's "Methode complete d'harmonica diatonique & chromatique"
which is a very fine book (regardless of language) but not geared towards beginners.

cheers,

guillaume

Guillaume Poirier
Agent du Conseil de recherches - Visualisation ● Research Council Officer - Visualization
Conseil national de recherches Canada | Institut de technologie de l'information
National Research Council Canada | Institute for Information Technology
1200, Chemin de Montréal, Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 0R6 Canada