RE: [Harp-L] help with minor positions

John eloquently posted:

> I do quite a bit of minor key playing, but i never use minor tuned
> harps.  FWIW, here's my take on the effective uses of 3rd, 4th and
> 5th positions for playing minor key material.
> IMPORTANT:  When you are playing in Fourth and Fifth Positions DO NOT
> BEND RANDOMLY or you will go out of key!  You have to play NOTES, not
> licks.

Great explanation John- and I don't have to add any harps to my case.

Play notes on your instrument-- what a concept!

Michael Peloquin

The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/

http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com