From: Glenn Weiser <banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Beginner Manual in French

Friends-

Yesterday I recieved the following appeal-Ben Felton or JJ Milteau please take note, so can someone please foward this to them for me. Let's see if we can help this kid out.
By the way, this the first email I've ever gotten concerning Africa that does not purport to be from a Nigerian governmemt official offering to transfer several million dollars to my bank acccount.

Good Morning Glenn,  Thru ChildFund International I sponser a 9 yr. old boy in Senegal, Africa.  I bought him an inexpensive harmonica, which is being mailed to him.  I need to ask you if you are aware of an instruction book for children on how to play this instrument.  It needs to be in the French language, as this is his native language.  Please advise if you know a company that sells a French language book on lessons for him.  Thank you so much. Have a great day!  Charlotte Fairley     nychar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glenn Weiser