Re: [Harp-L] Steve Marriner

Steve Marriner is the real deal.  I had the great pleasure of getting to
know him when we both played at the 4th Annual Rocky Mountain Harp Blowdown
in Denver last fall, with Ronnie Shellist and Dan Treanor.

Check out this video clip of his chromatic work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrJBq5xej0

More, on diatonic:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQ1DtM0F1Y

--
-Rick Davis