[Harp-L] Peavey Transformer 112 for sale

Hi all,

I'm planning to put my Peavey Transformer 112 up for sale on eBay, and thought I would offer it here first.

The Transformer 112 is a powerful combo amp that includes 50 watts of power, one 12" speaker, amp modeling, and a range of excellent effects like reverb, delay, pitch shifting (in the v2 version, which is what mine is) and others.  Peter Ruth has sung its praises on many occasions.  (I bought mine after I heard what Peter had done with his on his outstanding "Harmonica and Ukelele Project" CD.)  Peter owns two of them, or did last I heard, so he must like it...

The Peavey owners manual for this amp, which provides all technical specs, can be found at:
http://peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80304703.pdf

My Transformer 112 is in pristine condition inside and out.  It was factory-serviced by the previous owner just before I bought it.  I upgraded it to the v2 chip, which adds effects and other goodies, and I kept it in my smoke-free home studio.  It has all the accessories, including a footpedal for switching between patches on the amp.  In short, you're unlikely to find a better example of this amp for sale.  As an added plus, I programmed about 16 harp-friendly patches, ranging from good to very good, into this amp, and these should make a good starting point for your own setups.

I'm selling the amp because at this point I'm really into the Digitech RPs, and I don't want to keep a gorgeous amp that I'm not using and not likely to use sitting in my studio.

If you're interested, please contact me offlist.  Please note that this amp will be offered on eBay at a Buy It Now price of $350 plus shipping. I will only ship within the 48 contiguous US states and Canada, so no overseas inquiries please (unless you're willing to have it shipped to a US address). I will post it to eBay within a week.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick