Re: [Harp-L] help with minor positions

yes, same minor pentatonic 3rdP and 5thP, but far wider range!
What "musical benefit" are you anticipating?

I play a G harp tuned for Am in the first octave, as well as mid octave.
LO MM plays 5thP w/o the bend at Draw 3.
Spiral does minor pentatonic fabulously well, too, with draw bends in the
Draw octave.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success