[Harp-L] Guitar Center sale

I just bought two amps, various stands, a mixer, an in ear monitor and sundry other items at Fairfax, VA Guitar Center, all at very good sale prices.  Additionally, they gave me a 15% discount using a coupon on only the most costly item.  If you plan on buying several items from them don't expect to get 15% off your total purchase.  I feel like it is Christmas today.  I think I will hook up my amps, grab some harmonicas and Breathe Music today.

Lockjaw Larry