Re: [Harp-L] what's best tool to use for tuning stainless steel reeds?

I like this one from Harbor Freight:

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=engraving+tool
Name: Micro EngraverItem #98227Brand: Chicago Electric (You know you want one if you play Chicago blues!)
ballpoint engraver is ideal for engraving wood, metal, ceramic, glass,
and more.

	Contoured grip for comfort and controlPen-type design fits in a shirt pocket or purse and goes anywherePrecision-ground stainless steel bit with diamond point tip

		Requires two AAA batteries, included.Overall dimensions: 6-1/4" L x 7/8" W x 3/4" HShipping Weight: 0.15 lbs.
Manufacturer's Warranty Detail:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY
reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30
 days for a full refund or replacement.

I also have one from Lowe's hardware, which cost about $10.00. It's a little bit bulkier but still does the job.

I haven't tried using Shofu Brownie polishing wheels on stainless steel
reeds-because I don't have any harps (yet!) with stainless steel reeds. I
 am currently lusting after the Seydel Session Steel harps, and plan to
get some (hopefully a full set!) as soon as I get enough shekels saved.

Good luck!

Crazy Bob