Re: [Harp-L] Stolen Harmonicas

 Matt:
keep an eye on ebay, up 50% of goods on there is heisted.

Regards
Mark

Latest product:  WOODEN NICKEL BRITTON, SOUTH DAKOTA 75TH 1884-1959 BLUE
$4.99 | Bid now | Add to watch list

  Get this email app!

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." - Colin Powell

  Get this email app!

Signature powered by WiseStamp