Subject: [Harp-L] tinnitus

"Message: 11

Hi Ron: It might have been this - I believe I posted it  once before as a
'possibility' for tinnitus sufferers after reading reviews on a  medical site.

_http://www.quietrelief.com/_ (http://www.quietrelief.com/)

Disclaimer -I have no connection with or knowledge about the product. There
 is SO much information out there about Tinnitus. Most of the articles  do
say the sufferer should be treated ASAP after onset for best chance  of a
cure.

Then there's this one (with a bit more info):

_http://tinyurl.com/43h6ex7_ (http://tinyurl.com/43h6ex7)

My personal recommendation is to go see a good Otolaryngologist  first -
just in case there's something else going on.

 Much luck to your friend.

Elizabeth

""Message: 11
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:  captron100@xxxxxxx
To:  harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I promised a harp playing friend that I'd ask if  there is anything that
can help him with his tinnitus (ringing, chirping in his  ears).  Either it
was on this list or on another music list a while back  that someone once told
of some kind of substance or dietary supplement that said  to have helped.
What's the latest on this scourge?   tia.
ron"