[Harp-L] Newton Fourkey Harmonicas for Sale--Special 20

I've got two Newton Fourkey tuned Special 20s available--both in the key of
G (so also play in D, A, and E with no bending), one starts on D4, the other
starts on G4. One note short of two octave range on a 10 hole Fourkey, so
that's why there's two of them, but I will split them up--$50 each plus
shipping by USPS, tuned to 441.
Photos on request, I just polished them up with Maas Metal polish, as I have
another fellow asking about them--first come, first serve.
If you need more info on Fourkey, we have a thread going on
Slidemeister--Jazmaan and I came up with a slide version, that'll keep you
busy!
Send me an email if you want to discuss this generous offer of a
revolutionary tuning on a popular harmonica (well, some folks like them).
Here's a video of me with both harmonicas--excuse the playing, I haven't
really learned it well enough to play it well . . .
<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/pHzuvNi-kic?version=3&amp;hl=en_US";></param><paramname="allowFullScreen"
value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"
value="always"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/pHzuvNi-kic?version=3&amp;hl=en_US";
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345"
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>