From: James Gordon <jameslincolngordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 8:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] MS Blows! cd with Kim Wilson, Rick Estrin, Charlie McCoy, PT Gazell, Jellyroll Johnson,Jim Conway,Jimmy Gordon and more

Hello Harmonica Friends,
A few months ago I made public that I have Multiple Sclerosis. MS is a neurological condition where the nerve insulating myelin gets deteriorated and causes shorts in the nervous system and many symptoms. In my case I had numbness, deafness, double vision, pain, and much more. For 2 years I have worked on
a Multiple Sclerosis Benefit Harmonica CD called MS Blows!, which was Mickey Raphael's idea.
I have never heard of an album with so many Harmonica luminaries all on the same album.
It was a challenge to make so many styles and feels into a cogent album but it really sounds great.
Thank you to all the folks who have purchased it and also those who said good things about it.
Everyone is enjoying it and I invite all to check it out at http://www.msblows.com

or CD Baby at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/msblows

Thank you friends and see you at the Virginia Harmonicafest in March.

Thank You All,
jimmy gordon