[Harp-L] Maine Harmonica Player wanted

Harp-Lers,

I have a friend who is looking to hire a harmonica player for a very short
gig in Maine, about 15 miles north of Belfast, on the mid-central Maine
coast. He's willing to compensate the player. His father was a harmonica
player, and they're just looking for someone to play a competent but solemn
version of Amazing Grace at his memorial service.

Shoot me an email if you're interested. He has no idea what the going rate
is, but I think you could come up with something fair if you don't have to
travel too far.

Cheers,

Evan