Re: [Harp-L] delay signal

The Echo-plex tape delay I have has a distinct sound probably because of the tube preamp and by the fact it's 40 years old . . .
On Oct 27, 2011, at 3:32 PM, Robert Hale wrote:

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:17 PM, gary eldridge <eldridgegary@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Is there a big difference, in sound , between analog delay and digital
delay? Is it just preferance?

Hi Gary,

For me, only a very subtle difference, not one you would probably detect
outside of the studio (meaning live). More critical to using
delay successfully is Delay Time, Repeats (I prefer none), and Mix level. I
would choose a delay product for other reasons: size, price, and controls.

Let us know what you decide?

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success