RE: [Harp-L] Re: Looping Version of U2, Live

That really rocked!!!  Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  More!!!
Jude

I loved this...the feeling you have here is not like a one man band....
this is like a group...loved the singing over yourself....
great ...thanks for sharing..

Grant
>> I had a great time with my solo show this past weekend and someone
recorded my version of U2's "Desire".  My amp was crapping on and off and
the solo is very meh... but the looping is quite intricate so I thought some
would be interested. I switch between the A and B sections of the song like
the original, add harmony vocals to the A section w/o them playing right
away, isolate the drums, isolate the bass etc.