Re: [Harp-L] The Huntington Harmonica Club entertained on The New River Train

Hi Jim,

The New River Gorge is one of my favorite places to explore through camping
(RVing) and hiking.  Back in October 1999, I played harmonica at the bottom
of the gorge by the old iron bridge which used to be US 19.  Another area
that I liked to explore is the Ghost town of Thurmond, the town where "Main
Street" was the rail line.

George