[Harp-L] equip sale

gretsch g5222 (same as fender champ 600 only tweed) I stripped the cab and
applied 5 coats tinted poly when new, replaced ax7 pre tube w/JJ Telsa ecc
81 (ax7 included if requested) lightly used in smoke free
recording/practice room. includes manual and hang tags--cool little
amp-$120.00. Shaker retro rocket mini-bullet mic. Small enough to allow
hand techniques, hot crystal element, rear VC, pewter grill, cherry
red--IMO, the best off the shelf bullet I've used-$75.00. Boss DD-3 digital
delay, very good cond. w/approx 1/8" chip in paint on bottom corner-$75.00.
Buy all for $250.00--prices include careful packing and shipping cont. U.S.
Off list, please--badtabes@xxxxxxxxxxx