Re: [Harp-L] re: From me to you

I cannot imagine that if Tate was called in to play, and it was
understood that the image was of John playing, that they would ask
Tate to play in his normal style.  They more than likely would have
asked Tate to dumb his style down in order to make the concept of John
playing believable.  I am quite often asked to do a Dylan style solo
when I go into the studio.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com