From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Degregorio, Jeffery" <jeffery.degregorio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Country Tuning Model

The case (battleship grey plastic) will have a yellow circular sticker stating the key. Then on the one end, it will have an oblong white sticker with the words country tuned...and usually a price code. The harp (itself) will be punched in small letters approx. 1/16th" (1.5 mm) in size with............   ct
I have trouble (in a pinch) finding them in stores..especially in the more obscure tunings, so I just get standard Richters and change them myself. But mail order? No problemo..........usually.

smo-joe