[Harp-L] Heads up for Portland Oregon area Harp-lers

It's been awhile since I played at "Jimmy Maks" in Portland, OR...we recorded a live CD there almost 10 years ago!

Anyway, I will be flying out for a Rehearsal and gig there next Friday 10/28/11. I will be using my Audix Fireball V this time.

These are some top notch Portland players and a few are from Paul Delay's Original band like Louis Pain (Organ) & Peter Dammann (Guitar). My partner in Crime for the past 20 yrs. Drummer Bernard Purdie will be on Drums and leading the band.

hope to run in to a few Northwestern harp-lers!

Best,
Rob Paparozzi